Monday 3 May 2010

Eclipse opens July 1st

Eclipse will open on June 30th in many theaters around the world and on July 1st it will open in Singapore. Let's hope that theaters here will start showing the movie around the same time.

I have a confession to make. I haven't seen New Moon yet. It was released at a busy time for me and, actually, I figured New Moon would be the most difficult to put on the big screen because the plot was fairly weak. I'll be sure to pick up a copy of New Moon shortly before Eclipse arrives.

However, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn will both be well worth watching.

Now would be a good time to re-read the saga, don't you think? You've got two months to read the first three books and be prepared for the movie release.

Let's see how things go, but wouldn't it be fun to plan a trip to see the movie?


No comments: