Monday 19 April 2010

If I Stay

This one is a hidden gem in the SRR. It has been there for quite a while now, but I'm not sure if anybody noticed it. This is another book on the Amazon Top Books of 2009 and another book that Steph Su loved and you can read her review HERE. Steph says, "I was in tears for the last third of this book."

Amazon Description:
'Just listen,' Adam says with a voice that sounds like shrapnel. I open my eyes wide now. I sit up as much as I can. And I listen. 'Stay,' he says.

For seventeen-year old Mia, surrounded by a wonderful family, friends and a gorgeous boyfriend, decisions seem tough, even whey they're all about a future full of music and love, a future that's brimming with hope. But life can change in an instant.

A cold February morning...a snowy road....and suddenly all of Mia's choices are gone. Except one. As alone as she''ll ever be, Mia must make the most difficult choice of all.

Haunting, heart-rending and ultmately life-affirming, If I Stay will make you appreciate all that you have, all that you've lost - and all that might be.

When you visit the SRR, you just don't know what you might find! This book sounds great.

No comments: