Thursday 18 March 2010

Academic Awards Presentation

Congratulations to all the Form 5 Girls who were given awards today. I'm so proud of the girls of 5B who did so well on their O Levels last year. 5B was an awesome class!!! Great job girls! Good luck in Form 6. We'll miss you.










Also, congratulations to the PMB All Stars! I was amazed to discover that 8 of the award winners today were in my 9A form class. Aren't I lucky to have such clever students?

Girls, it was so nice to meet your parents. They must be so proud of you! I look forward to working with you over the next two years and I wish you all the success in the world for your O Levels! BTW, to the girls who are spending the holiday in Singapore, have a wonderful trip and see you when you get back!




















No comments: