Thursday 6 November 2008

The Host is here!

Best Eastern's Shipment Arrives!

I was pretty excited when I got the call yesterday that The Host had arrived at Best Eastern. As you know, I've been trying to hunt this book down ever since I finished the Twilight Saga. Last night I swung by The Mall to get my copy, but there was so much traffic I couldn't get anywhere near the building. I mean, what's with that? It was Wednesday night at 7 pm. It's not like it was payday or anything.

Anyway, I went to get my copy today and things were pretty quiet. They have piled the books on top of the Twilight books. That's probably a good marketing move. My copy was safely tucked behind the desk like a lost child waiting to be picked up and taken home where it belongs.

I asked about Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion, but the woman at the counter had no idea what I was talking about. It looks so cool. I thought it was a typical movie picture book kind of garbage, but when I looked inside the book (on Amazon) I could see that there is a lot of interesting information in it. I guess I should have ordered it along with my other book. D'oh. Here's the link. Have a look inside the book:



Also, did you know that there are Twilight trading cards?! Imagine having a few of these under your plastic desk protector to show off! Check out the website:

No comments: